If you wish to see what a label looks like before getting charged (please note that you still need to have a balance in your account), you can simply create a Test Label.
As a side note, you will only be able to create test lables for Endicia and Express 1, since FedEx and UPS do not support this feature.
When creating Test Labels, you need to keep in mind a couple of things:
– it will have the same info as it would normally, for a real shipment
– the customer will not be notified
– the order status will stay the same
– it’s free of charge
Please follow the below steps in order to create a Test Label:
1. Go to Orders,
2. Select the order and then click on Create Labels, at the top:
3. Check the box next to Create a test label (preview):
4. Click on Create & Print Label and that’s it.
Please remember that nothing changes in regards to your order, once you finish creating the Test Label.