If you shipping labels look grainy, mis-sized or mis-algined, this sometimes can be fixed following a couple of simple steps outlined below.
Mac Printing & Setup Guides:
- Mac printers sometimes require a DPI adjustment. In this case, you will need to contact support and provide your printer information
- If using a Zebra LP 2844 on Mac or PC, check our Zebra LP 2844 set-up info
- Check printer preferences and select 4X6 setting for thermal printers.
- Remove margin values.
- Disable “Use printer settings” in the Advanced Setup tab.
- Increase the darkness in the printer settings.
- Change dithering settings.
- Slow down printer speed to increase quality.