If your shipping labels look misaligned or mis-sized, this can be easily fixed by changing a couple of settings on your printer.
We have found some printer guidelines that can be adapted to any printer you may use. Please see them below:
- Go to Printer Preferences and select the 4X6 setting for thermal printers.
- Remove margin values.
- Disable “Use printer settings” in the Advanced Setup tab.
- Increase the darkness in the printer settings.
- Change dithering settings.
- Slow down printer speed to increase quality.
If none of the above helps, please let us know and we’ll be happy to further look into this.