If you don’t want your discounts and coupons to come up into your Appath account, you can easily disable them via your Magento admin account. To do so, you will need to follow the below instructions:
1. Login to your Magento account, go to System and choose Configuration from the drop-down,
2. Next, locate the General Settings section under the Appath logo and click on the small arrow next to that,
3. On this new section, among other Appath settings, you will find Import Discounts,
4. You will need to choose “No” from the drop-down, so that none of your Discounts will be imported into Appath.
5. Next, don’t forget to Save Config in the top right, when you’re done.