As users come and go from your organization, it is important to maintain historical references to their activity. Old user accounts are never fully deleted, instead they are deactivated and prevented from accessing the system.
1. Navigate to the account Settings section in Appath (gear icon near the top right).
2. Select the Users tab in the left navigation panel.
3. Click on the Username of the access you want to deactivate.
4. Click to Uncheck the box next to Allow this user to login
3. Click Save changes button near the bottom right.
This User is now be moved to your Inactive users list.
* To view inactive users, click to Check the box next to Show Inactive Users