The Order Filter allows you to organize the Orders section view based on your specific search criteria.
There are two methods to create custom Order Filters.
Method option 1: Manage a custom Filter from the Orders section
1. In the Orders section, click the Filter button next to the current filter view Name.
2. Click the Create Custom Filter button in the Order Search page view.
3. Type your preferred Filter Name, the Description field is optional.
4. Select the Criteria tab, then click the Add Criteria button
5. Select an option in the first field list for the criteria of this filter, then select the option(s) in the next corresponding fields for the specific details to filter.
* Multiple Criteria can be added by simply clicking again the Add Criteria button and then selecting the options.
6. Click the Add an Order Filter button when completed to save this Filter.
The new custom Filter is now selected in the Order Search page view (other search fields may be selected also). Click the Search button to apply the filter to the Orders view.
Method option 2: Manage a custom Filter from the Settings section
1. In the Settings section, click Order Filters tab on the left navigation panel.
2. Select the New Filter button near the upper right of page, then follow same steps to create the Filter.
The created custom Filters can be viewed in the Orders section by either clicking the Advanced button next to the search bar or the Filter button next to the current filter view Name, as described here.
* Custom Filters are also a great complementary feature of the Order Automation Rules tool.