1. Navigate to the Shipments section in Appath
2. Locate the order shipment of the Customer which you want to create a return label, then select to check the box for the order.
3. Click the Create Return Label button above the table.
4. Select the preferred return shipping service details, then click Get Shipping Rate button to view the carrier postage fees.
5. An RMA # can be entered to have your custom number printed on the return shipping label, if this field is left blank then Appath will automatically assign an RMA # and print it on the return label.
6. If you would like a PDF of this return shipping label sent to the email address recipient (you can change the email address), select to check the Email Label box.
7. If you would like a Ticket created in your Appath account about the return shipping label, select to check the Create ticket for return label box.
8. Click the Create Return Label button option to have your return shipping label generated with the options selected.
* Return Labels can be accessed in the Shipments section, select the Shipments button above the table, then select the Return Labels option.